Monday, January 12, 2009

1-12-09















Tub Time! Today my mom and I gave Zoey a bath! She is so cute. She is going to hate me someday, but I had to get in one picture of her tiny hiney! There is nothing to it...She does so great in her tiny tub. She doesn't fuss or cry or anything. She is squeaky clean now and feels better! They bring in a big heating lamp to help keep her warm. After her bath, we wrapped her up and she fell right to sleep. She has had a big day. They have moved up her bottle feeding to two bottle feeds to one tube feeding. (2/3) She is doing so awesome. She was also weened down a little bit more off of her oxygen and doing great. She is starting to nurse a little bit too. We are starting to get the hang of that. She is amazing. She is weighing in at 3 lbs. 14oz. Four pounds is right around the corner. That seems huge to us! God is so good! Please pray for Zoey tomorrow for a couple of things. She has to get a shot tomorrow! Yuck! I wish I could take it for her. The other thing is they are going to start the process of weening her off of her oxygen completely...so basically they do some 'trial runs'. We are praying that her little lungs will just do great. Thanks for your prayers! God continues to move! More tomorrow...
Love,
Macy

3 comments:

  1. Pop Pop is very jealous that Grammy held her as she fell asleep after her bath. I can hardly wait to hold her in my arms. Love and prayers. See you all very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for ALL if it! Almost four pounds, and starting to nurse. God is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Mark, Macy and baby Zoey. I've loved seeing the pictures and reading about your precious girl! I must say, for the first time, I actually saw a hint of "mommy's" looks in the lastest photos! Up on now, they all look like "daddy". Can't wait to see her. Let me know when she can have visitors. You are all in my prayers. Kay Hargrove

    ReplyDelete