Monday, January 26, 2009

1-26-09



Falling asleep during her feed haha

Always smiling for the camera

Why?!?! I just want to sleep!

Psalm 139:13-14 "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

Just let me sleep...

Don't mess with me while I'm bathing haha



Not the bottom mommy!!

Aaahhhhhh :)

Daddy and Pop Pop watchin' closely

You just don't stop do you Aunt Ash??


Hello Again...

Help Aunt Ashton I don't like this outfit!

Finally done...and squeaky clean!
Hello Everyone...this is Aunt Ashton again. I had the pleasure of coming home to help with Zoey last Friday because Macy wasn't feelin' to great. Anyway...I had a fun day of watching/holding/helping with our little bundle of joy. She is so funny when she is awake and is constantly making funny faces. I captioned just a few of them. Grammy, Pop Pop, and I all got to watch as Macy gave her a bath. Zoey absolutely LOVES her baths. It is fun to watch Zoey get COMPLETELY relaxed as soon as she hits the water. Anyway...she is adorable and I had so much fun getting to spend the day with her. Sorry these are so late in getting posted! Love to all...Aunt Ash <><

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Ashton, isn't it time to make a visit home! It's time for a few more pictures and you always get great ones! Mark, Macy and Zoey we pray you are settling in to being home! I know you guys love being together in your home. We still pray for you.
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete