Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1-21-08












Hello Everyone! This is Aunt Ashton...posting from Lubbock. :) Uncle Tay Tay and I made the LONG trip back to Lubbock on Monday. It was long because every mile took us further away from our precious niece...and family. ;) I cried four times that day knowing that I was having to leave but being back in Lubbock has been great. I should have posted these sweet pictures of Zoey the night I took them but we got home late and I was too tired. These are from Sunday night. Pop Pop and I got to go over and spend some time with Grammy, Mark, and Macy and of course, Zoey. We watched her take a bottle and sleep. :) Zoey smiles all the time in her sleep. It is the most precious thing to watch. You just kinda wonder what it is she is dreaming about. Anyway...that night she was smiling so big it almost looked like she was laughing about something. I captured a few of those smiles and yes...she has dimples. You can see them better in person but she definitely has two. :) I also captured dad (Mark) looking down at his precious gift. I think it shows his love for her and the fact that he is wrapped around Zoey's TINY little pinky. For those of you who don't know...I LOVE to take pictures of feet....well precious baby feet not so much adult feet haha. I got to snag a couple of Zoey's tiny toes when Mommy was changing her diaper. I also got one of her LONG legs. She follows in both of her GiGi's footsteps in that respect. :) The picture of Zoey's roses was at Grammy's request. They were so beautiful we just had to share them. Zoey is doing great at home and is still eating and pooping like a champ. She went to the doctor on Monday and weighed in at a whopping 4 lbs. 8 oz and measured at 18 inches long. She will have to go in weekly for a doctors visit because of being on oxygen. Please pray for strength for Zoey as she makes those trips to the doctor because it really takes ALOT out of her. The doctor said he didn't think she would have to be on oxygen long. Please pray for continued growth of her lungs and strength for her tiny body. Mark and Macy are doing well adjusting to having Zoey at home. Please pray for continued strength, energy, and peace for them as they adapt to a new schedule. We love you all and thank you for your continued support and prayers for Mark, Macy, and Zoey. Until next time...Aunt Ashy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment