Saturday, December 13, 2008

12-12-08








Well this is Aunt Ashton...the proudest aunt EVER!! I didn't get to post the pictures that I took yesterday because of traveling back home to Roswell and then to Lubbock. Leaving our baby Zoey, like Uncle Tay Tay said, was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do. We each got to go in to say bye to her yesterday morning and she was very active when we were all in there. She actually had the hiccups when I was in there so Macy had her hand over her little arms and chest so she would calm down a little bit. I got the picture of her hand over her and it really helps give some perspective on how tiny she is. Pictures still don't do her justice. All of these pictures are blue because she was sunbathing all day yesterday. You can see her cool sunglasses in these pictures. It is more of a mask but the shades on the outside of them are pretty cute. We put the ruler in with her for a minute but there was a glare from her UV light so we will try to put that in again this next week when I am up there...and don't worry...I scrubbed in the ruler too!! We were trying not to bother her too much yesterday because she seemed a little bit irritated from all the tests they had to run yesterday morning. I added a caption to one of the pictures to let you know she was saying hi to all of you who are praying for her. I think in another one of the pictures she was giving the doctors and nurses the "talk to the hand" gesture...or was telling me enough pictures! haha She has quite the personality and we LOVE it!! I can't wait to get back up there with her. Thanks for the prayers and support of our family during this time...we love you all!!
Aunt Ash <><
P.S. If you click one time on any of the posted pictures, it will make them bigger so you can really see them.

2 comments:

  1. This is Zoeys Great Uncle Scott, This is my verse for my great neece Zoey.
    but those who hope in the LORD
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This is Kay Jones. The blog is a great idea. I am in Colorado at Darci's and all of us are praying for little Zoe and everyone else. Regarding the pictures, I had to laugh at the hand up because I thought it looked like "no more pictures please". Great job Ashton.

    ReplyDelete