Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12-30-08












Just a quick update...Zoey has had a really good day. She continues to do well with her eating. Her oxygen levels are finally stabilizing. They have been weening her down little by little. Yay! I don't think it will be long before she is off of it. She is holding her temperature. She continues to put on weight. She is 3lbs 2oz! Woohoo! They are letting her sleep on her back now a little bit too. Everything is headed in the right direction. Her daddy and I are so proud of her! Mark is headed back up here tomorrow. We have missed him. My mom and I have had a wonderful time. We are looking forward to Uncle Steve, Aunt Callie, Uncle Brian and Aunt Becky coming to visit tomorrow. We can't wait for you guys to meet our princess! We hope you guys have a fun safe New Year's. Thank you for your continued prayer support and encouragement. Zoey is a miracle and is doing well because God answers prayers! We love you!
Macy and Zoey






5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of sweet baby Zoey! I can't wait to come and see her! We love you guys and continue to pray for you all daily.
    Love, Mendenhalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! You should be a very proud mommy... she is easy to fall in love with even through pictures, so I'm sure your heart soars! Our continued prayers, The Evans

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I watch little Zoey grow through the pics it is obvious that she is a miracle and a true gift from God. My prayers continue for her continuing improvement. Won't be long and she will be the little one going home. Becky (Angela's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Girls!
    Zoey is a little angel, Macy. Mark,Meagan and I continue to pray for you all and love seeing these beautiful pictures! What a testimony to Abba God's faithfulness! Love, the Huddle Family

    ReplyDelete